Our Transparent Disclosure Policy
If you've known me for a while, you know I'm a huge fan of being open, honest, and real. Because of that, I've created this disclosure. In an effort to be as transparent as humanly possible, I'd like to lay out an in depth disclosure for you which highlights some of the ways I'm compensated, some of my relationships, and some other things that I think you should know.
Here they are...
- It's really critical you understand that I am not a medical doctor and I'm not here for medical diagnostic or treatment procedures. The information given on this website is for educational purposes only on the subject of health matters. The information given on this website is intended to help improve your life with fruits, vegetables, and my personal experiences and does not involve the diagnosing, treatment, or prescribing of remedies for the treatment of diseases. If you choose to follow any advice on this website, you choose to follow the information received on your own behalf based on your own beliefs. Please understand that by using this website, you assume total responsibility and liability for your own actions.
- It's also very important you know that none of my statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. None of my products or services is intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using this product.
- I occasionally make recommendations on my blog, my DVDs, my videos, and on my website. I also include links to resources for which I sometimes get compensation/commissions. My recommendations are always based on their merit. No advertiser will ever influence the content on this website.
- Some of the links I recommend do not have any affiliation or compensation whatsoever, I simply add them because I think they will help you.
- Most testimonials on this website highlight positive and sometimes extraordinary results achieved from people who have used my advice. Typical results are very difficult to predict and yours will be no exception.
- My instructional videos are not "one-size-fits-all" solutions. I teach fruits, vegetables, and love along with a wide variety of systems and strategies. Therefore, it is impossible to determine if my teachings will help you because there are so many different moving parts to any situation.
- All testimonials and case studies are collected from people who have had personal experience with my products or services, and they have each submitted their kind words willingly, and without payment or compensation.
Here's some information about my relationships:
- Ricky & Marquetta Breslin are my partners. They own Breslin Products, LLC and operate this website for me. This allows me to focus on my health, making more useful products, and to travel and do consulting.
- The domain name, RegenerateYourLife.org, is registered at Godaddy.com.
- This website is hosted on a dedicated server at Servint.net.
- I'm constantly being sent books, products, DVDs, videos, and other types of products to review. If I ever endorse anything on this website, it will always be because I truly believe in the product or service.
- Ads on this website are for my own products or products of which I am an affiliate or reseller.
- For products of which I am an affiliate or reseller, I select them because I have purchased the products myself, I was involved in their creation, or I know their authors, and because I believe these products to be useful to my readers.
As more things happen, I may add more items to my Disclosure page that I think you may need to know. Hopefully this will help you understand more about me, how I do business, and my website.
"The Life Regenerator"