Welcome To The Help Desk
Shipping and Delivery
- Tracking Your Package
- Where's My Stuff?
- When To Expect Your Order
- International Shipping
- Carrier And Tracking Information
- Reasons You Might Not See Tracking Info
- Why Is My Package Undeliverable
- Undeliverable Packages
Tracking Your Package
Once you place your order you will receive a second email with your delivery confirmation number, you can track your package via USPS, or FEDEX. The shipping method and carrier for your package will be listed in your shipping confirmation e-mail.» Back to top
Where's My Stuff?
Once you place an order with our company, you will receive an email with your order # as well as your tracking number and billing/shipping information.
If you didn’t receive an email from us, please send an email to contact[at]regenerateyourlife.org with “Order Confirmation” in the subject and we will be sure to get you taken care of. All orders ship within 2 business days.
This does not mean you will receive your order within 2 business days, this means your order will ship within 2 business days. We ask that you allow 3 to 10 business days to receive your order. If you need to check the status of your order simply visit USPS and enter your tracking # (located in your email). If you are overseas, please send an email with “Order Status” in the subject line for additional information about your order status.
If you didn’t receive your email confirmation after you placed your order simply send us an email to contact[at]regenerateyourlife.org with “Missing Confirmation #” in the subject and we’ll be sure to resend the email with the confirmation email. In the mean time please check your bulk or spam as it could have ended up there.
If you mailed in a Money Order, once we receive the Money Order in the mail we will ship within 2 business days via USPS. Unsure about your shipping address? It’s real simple, once you place your order you will receive a confirmation email that will include the shipping and billing address you entered. We encourage you to double check this information to ensure everything is correct.» Back to top
Reasons You Might Not See Your Tracking Information
- Your package may not have been scanned for it’s initial arrival. This is common when a companies shipping volume is high. Packages are processed in bulk.
- The first scan may not be done until the delivery. (If you do not see any tracking information for your package, and the estimated date has not yet passed (FEDEX shipments only), you should not be concerned).
- Some packages, like international packages are not track able.
When To Expect Your Order
All orders are shipped within 2 business days from the time the order was placed. Once your order is placed we ask that you allow 3 to 10 business days for your order to arrive. If you live overseas, please note that we ship First Class International and your order could take up to 21 business days to arrive.» Back to top
RegenerateYourLife.org gladly accepts overseas orders for DVDs. Your items may be subject to customs fees and or import duties of the country your product is being shipped to. These charges are the responsibility of the individual who is receiving the product. Please read about customs for additional information.» Back to top
There are times that packages get returned to us as undeliverable. When the post office returns an undeliverable package to us, we send an email and follow up with a phone call to make sure the information is updated. If we do not get a response within 72 hours we will issue a full refund (including shipping charges).» Back to top
Why Is My Package Undeliverable?
Here some of the most common reasons why your package was marked undeliverable:
- Your package is too big for a P.O. Box. There are times that items can be deemed undeliverable if the packaging is too big for a P.O. Box. In this case the Post Office will either issue a pick up slip, or mark the package as “Undeliverable”.
- Insufficient/Incorrect Address. If your address is incorrect, the carrier or the wrong recipient returns the package. Be sure to double-check your address before placing your order. Click here for more information about shipping.
- Failed Delivery Attempts. In most cases carriers make about three attempts to deliver a package. If the package is undeliverable or unclaimed, the package will be returned to RegenerateYourLife.org.
- Refused Package. If you are purchasing a product for a friend or family member as a gift, that individual may not be expecting a package and may refuse the package.
Carrier & Tracking Information
Carrier Website & Contact Information:» Back to top