Get Started On The Right Track With Dan "The
Man" McDonald's Instructional DVDs!
Dan's Green Juice Recipes For Radiant Health and Beautiful Skin
- The super important organ in your body that you must keep clean if you're looking for skin that radiates health.
- The little fruit that pulls toxins out of your body and tightens up your cells. (You need to know how this works so you can make smart decisions for you and your skin.)
- This vegetable is one of the most alkalizing plants on the planet? even after you steam it. Eat as much of this one as you can!
- The big reason Dan doesn’t recommend using sun screen (at all). Just make sure you eat plenty of _____________.
- Get Dan’s super yummy recipe for getting leafy green vegetables into your diet so that you actually enjoy it.
- Discover Dan’s “cellulite melter” recipe. This powerful concoction penetrates the acids caught in your body (which create cellulite) and helps you look great.
- A great tasting recipe you can use to flush your kidneys, keep your body clean and your skin looking great.
Dan's Favorite Raw Recipes
- Get Dan’s great tasting recipe for coconut almond yogurt. This is an excellent recipe for athletes and helps keep you energized, stable and balanced. (You’ll also hear about Dan’s private source for getting real live almonds, which you definitely want to have.)
- One of the simplest (and best tasting) raw food recipes you will find? ever. The best part is, you can make the entire dish in about 2 minutes?really.
- If you’re looking for raw food that tastes great, you’ll definitely want to see Dan’s proven recipe (it’s probably his most used) for Lemon Tahini Dill Dip with Veggies. It’s a must have!
- If you like tacos you will absolutely LOVE Dan’s “World Famous” recipe for raw tacos. If he’s in a pinch and needs to impress someone who doesn’t eat raw, this is his go-to recipe.
- You’ll love this recipe Dan created for a cooking contest in New York. His butternut squash spaghetti will blow you away just like it did the owner of the restaurant where the contest was held.
- Traditional salsa and guacamole are usually raw, but Dan kicks it up to an entirely new level with his own secret recipe for these two popular dishes.
- If you like sweet, you won’t believe how good Dan’s recipe is for a kicked-up snack involving mango. You don’t want to miss this.
Lose One Pound A Day The Healthy Way
- Losing weight was not meant to be difficult. With Dan’s recommendations, you can change your body and get healthy without the effort!
- How to “shut off” your hunger mechanism the right way, so you’re not hungry all the time. It doesn’t take a special diet or medication, it just takes the right knowledge.
- Discover the basic fruits and vegetables that will serve as the foundation for your simple and powerful weight loss program.
- A smart way to eat fruit at meals and still walk away satisfied.
- A well known food you can use to help clean out all of the excess “junk” that’s collected in your body over the years (this is a big contributor to weight gain).
- You’ll hear about what is really one of the greatest green vegetables you can eat to help drop the pounds. According to Dan, this is a must have for losing weight.
- Get proven meal recommendations and recipes to help you lose weight with foods that taste great. You can do this!
Green Juice Recipes for Detox & Regeneration
- The great tasting, healing and cleansing tonic you can make with only 2 ingredients for $5.
- Get Dan’s best recommendation for the juicer that only takes about 5 minutes to use? including clean-up!
- With this 3 ingredient juice recipe, even the most budget conscious person can begin the detox and regeneration process.
- What you need to know about the detox process and some of the changes (for the better) that you’ll experience. Dan breaks it down into super simple language anyone can understand.
- With this great tasting mixture of grapefruit, parsley and ginger, you’ll have a tried and true recipe that you and your body will love!
- You’ll get Dan’s over the top good Lemon Ginger Blast recipe. It’s so good it’s one of his staple breakfast drinks!
- Get a full 90 minutes of green juice recipes that will help you detox and feel alive again!
Go Raw Stay Raw
- Discover how a simple $1.00 book changed the course of Dan’s life forever by showing him “the truth” about how to eat.
- Get the “raw food basics” made simple from a raw food expert who’s been living the raw food life for the past 10 years!
- The important difference between “raw” food and living food. Dan will explain which one you should be eating and why.
- The important ingredient in your food that is responsible for delivering the food’s nutrients to your body. Whatever you do, you want to make sure your food has this special ingredient.
- How to make the transition to a raw food diet without going crazy. Discover how to make your transition smooth and simple.
- 3 important tools you can use to keep your raw food journey interesting, exciting and tasting great!
- Dan’s simple recommendation for getting started living the raw food way. Don’t worry, you don’t have to figure it out all at once.
Raw Kitchen Essentials
- Hear Dan talk about his 2 favorite “can’t do without” kitchen tools and why they are musts in his raw food kitchen.
- A special kind of juicer you can use that’s AWESOME for juicing leafy greens.
- This low-tech tool can be used to make juice in your blender when you don’t want to buy a high priced juicer.
- Watch as Dan walks you through a very powerful tool (you might already have it) that makes preparing raw food in large quantities easy!
- Get Dan’s top recommendations for juicers. You can use just about any juicer, but you’ll discover Dan’s favorites after 10+ years of juicing.
- Get simple kitchen tricks including the easy way to open a coconut. (Dan discovered this one during his 14 day coconut fast.)
- Plus a lot more? including a great way to start to wean yourself off of dairy. It’s easy to make and kids love it too!
Low Fat Vegan Recipes for Energy & Weight Loss
- Discover the simple reason that eating clean and light leaves your body with more energy for life. If you ever feel yourself “dragging” during the day, you’ve got to understand this.
- If you haven’t seen Dan’s recipe for a super simple Zesty Spaghetti, it’s a must have! Plus you’ll get Dan’s 2 recommendations for the best raw vegetables to use for your spaghetti “noodles.”
- With most raw foods, leaving the seeds in your food isn’t a problem if you’re using a blender. If you’re preparing this food, however, leaving the seeds in is a big “no no” and will absolutely ruin your recipes. Find out which food you need to watch out for.
- When Dan’s in a pinch and needs to make something quick and filling, he pulls out this recipe for his fat free veggie burger. You’ll love this one.
- Just because you’re eating clean doesn’t mean you have to give up great food. With Dan’s proven recipe for lowfat tacos, you’ll know how to make awesome raw tacos fast.
- If you need a super speedy “pick-me-up” for lunch, you’ll definitely want to try Dan’s recipe for “Quick Energy Soup.”
- You won’t want to miss Dan walking you through one of his “go-to” recipes? “Spinach Salad with Mango Dressing.” It’s awesome!
Gourmet Raw Vegan Party Foods
- Can you really make great tasting party food with more fruits and vegetables than most people eat in an entire day? You bet you can, and Dan will show you how to do it the simple way.
- Get Dan’s “World Famous” recipe for raw vegan tacos. He’ll even reveal the 2 secret “must have” ingredients for making your raw taco meat taste awesome!
- Discover how to make raw cheeseburgers that will WOW your party guests. And if you’re looking for a smart way to make a hamburger bun without getting anywhere near wheat, you have to see this.
- If you think great tasting pizza has to be full of fat and calories, then you definitely have never seen Dan’s recipe for raw pizza. It looks great, tastes great and is good for you!
- If you’re a nachos fan, then you’ll definitely want to get Dan’s recipe for raw nachos? plus, he’ll even show you how to make raw vegan sour cream. Yum!
- Like Chinese food? Then you’ll be pretty amazed when you see Dan transform a pile of vegetables into a great tasting raw fried rice entree.
- Just because you’re eating raw doesn’t mean you have to give up good old comfort food. Make sure you don’t miss out on Dan’s recipe for Spinach Lasagna.
Life Saving Salads and Dressings
- Get the recipe Dan’s been using for years to make a colorful, savory salad? including the recipe for his tasty orange and red pepper dressing.
- If you’re wondering how to make a thicker and creamier raw salad dressing, make sure you add this special raw ingredient.
- You’ll absolutely love Dan’s step by step recipe for Japanese Cucumber Salad. It’s sweet and super simple. (Believe it or not, the main ingredient is poppy seed!)
- Discover how to prepare mung beans for maximum flavor! Don’t worry, it’s not complicated at all.
- Get Dan’s quick recipe for an 8 ingredient herbal dressing you can make in about 5 minutes? It tastes great!
- Discover Dan’s “EZ” way to peel an avocado. You won’t believe how quickly you can do it when you know Dan’s technique.
- Why you should put the ________ foods at the bottom when you are making a blended dressing. Dan will explain the details behind this strategy and why it will help you make better dressings.
Juicing for Energy and Perfomance
- Finally, a step-by-step plan for helping you supercharge your body with the benefits of raw foods.
- Trying to lose weight? Now you can banish "diets" from your life forever and get on the right track to the body you want.
- Want to reap the benefits of eating raw without breaking the bank? Dan shows you how to make smart decisions for your body AND your wallet.
- Your body is meant to be healthy. Discover how to unlock the power hiding inside you to completely transform your life.
- And much more!